Getting Bored Of Soccer? Try Bubble Soccer!
The Bubble Soccer was started by a video on Youtube as a joke by Henrick Elvestad and Johan Gold hosts of Norwegian comedy sport show 'Golden Goal'. They thought it would be really funny if they were soccer while wering a inflatable bubble. It was not play just in Norway but across Europe. The game rule are just like soccer, people will try to score as many goals as they can but also they need to knock the other team players down with your bubble. The point of not moving your hand and wearing a inflatable bubble knocking people led to the its wild popularity.
I would love to try out this game. I would try it because you can't move your hand and you can knock people down with your inflatable bubble while trying to score. I would aslo want to learn more about this new sport. Also i'm very interest that this game was just famuos by posting a video on Youtube.
No comments:
Post a Comment