Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Days That We Remember

http://www.dogonews.com/2013/9/9/9-slash-11-slash-2001-the-day-our-lives-changed-forever                         

9/11/2001 - The Day Our Lives Changed Forever

On Wednesday, September 11th, people all the round the world will remember of the 2,977 innocent lives that were lost in the unusual terrorist attacks ever. American Airlines Flight 11 crashed right into the North Tower into the World Trade Center, New York, America. Then the United Airlines Flight 175 crash into the South Tower and after that it was no error from pilot but this is some daring attack. Then the American Airlines Flight 77 crash into the United States military. After that a United Airlines Flight 93 crash into a emty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania. These attack are from Boston and the leader is  Osama bin Ladenand this attack have make many pople lost their family and friends.
I think this attack is the big thing because this have kill almost 3000 people. This have made many people lost their home and family and also friends. I think there should be a holiday on this day to remember the people that where lost the and the most unsual attack. I think there should be a holiday because this is a very important thing that happen to America history. I think this is going to be the thing that alot of peopl will remeber. 

No comments:

Post a Comment